Wednesday, November 14

Au Cirque (revisit)

Au Cirque's Reuben sandwich has been on my mind lately.  Their meat was just so fresh and not at all acidic like some processed meat tastes that I just had to go back for it!  After a disappointing trip to Comfort at my Table, I took my mum to Au Cirque.

The Reuben this time was less glorious looking, as the bread was a bit burnt (enough for me to pick it off) and there was less meat and condiments in general, but it still tasted just as good.  The Eggs Benedict with Smoked Salmon (16) did not particularly stand out to me, though it was still tasty as usual.  It's just not something I would recommend here, especially cause of its price.

They were pretty busy and didn't tend to our table much, and our food didn't come for quite a while - I'd say around 25 minutes.  Ignoring serving time, it was another decent-pleasant experience at Au Cirque!
Price: 15-20 AUD pp | $$
Rating: 4/5

Cirque on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment